Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Sick Husband

My husband did a little too much activity around the house over the weekend.  He took on a huge garage renovation project and ended up flaring up his asthma and allergies.  He hardly has any asthma issues in Florida, luckily.  But when he does get his typical upper respiratory issues I have two awesome remedies on hand always - Apo Pulm and Bronchi Pertu.  But this time I am out!!! I am so upset, I went ahead and ordered them but they will take a few days to get here.  So until then I have been using an Upper Respiratory Remedy from here.  It is working pretty good, but the others are amazing and work fast!  I guess I just have to wait it out.  Other things I am using for now: lots of Vitamin C, Fermented Cod liver oil, homemade chicken broth, Gelsemium, Belladona, and a random Night time Homeopathic cough syrup.  He is doing very well.

Here is a picture of his lunch- rice/ chicken broth.  Luckily I had some ready to go.  Sick husbands are never fun!

My update- He is almost 100% percent better today. Looks like my 2nd choice remedies helped him after all!

2 comments:

  1. I have to learn how to make this homemade chicken broth, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sara- u will not be sorry! it is pretty easy too

    ReplyDelete