Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Cooking is my therapy

I tell people all the time that cooking is my form of therapy.  People think that I am kidding, but really I am not! After a few hectic days at my parents house for the holidays I was in need of some major cooking "therapy".  Since coming home this week I have gone on a cooking extravaganza.  It seems like each day I am making new and healthy dishes.  Through this process I am starting to feel better again.  When I cook I express my own creativity (which by the way is not very much :).  Cooking also helps me "vent" out my frustrations with life.  I don't always like complaining about my problems to others, but I definitely like complaining to my kitchen.  It sure did take a beating this week.  In the end, I am just glad that I have found a way to turn my negative energy into positive energy.  Isn't that what life is all about?  Thank goodness the walls of my kitchen can't talk.
Are you using your kitchen enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment